You have the fight in you. Unleash it.
Legacy MMA is Suwanee's premier Mixed Martial Arts and Fitness academy for training in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Mixed Martial Arts, Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Kenpo Karate and Wrestling. Our head instructor, Dustin "The Villain" Chovanic, is a 5th degree black belt in Kenpo Karate, holds both State and National level titles in Karate and fights at the professional level in both MMA and Muay Thai.
Our facility is 5,500 square feet of state of the art equipment. We offer more than 25 classes each week as well as personal training sessions tailored to fit your schedule.
At Legacy, our goal is to provide Professional level training in a family friendly environment. Come see what Legacy is all about in a free trial lesson!
DUSTIN "THE VILLAiN" CHOVANIC
- Trainer of over 30 State, National and World Champions
- Training in the martial arts since age of 4 years old
- 6 time Florida State Champion
- 3 time Georgia State Champion
- Represented the United States Karate Team 1997-1999
- 2000 National Karate Champion
- Ranked in the Top 2 Fighters in the World by NASKA
- Professional MMA Fighter
- Professional Muay Thai Fighter
- Fought for Pro Kickboxing Team, NY Clash, on World Combat League
- 5th degree American Kenpo Karate Black Belt
Ivey Mewborn is a local fighter, having trained under Dustin for many years and been through the ring many times. With trademark speed and intensity, she keep the word "quit" out of her vocabulary.
- 2010 Western Carolina University Graduate
- Trained under Dustin Chovanic for past 7 years
- 4 years High School Wrestling
- 6 years Kickboxing
- 6 years MMA